Wednesday, July 18, 2007

How Ligo Sardines Made My Day

Yesterday, July 17, I was having a pretty bad day because of the extreme heat in Jupiter Street, knowing something about someone that I think I shouldn't have known, getting stuck in Ministop N. Domingo because of the strong rain, and all the work-related stress. I ate Lucky Me la paz batchoy in Ministop but it was not enough to brighten up my sour mood.

When I was finally able to go home, I found that the food was not really up to my liking so I only ate a few bites. I was really hungry and pissed off until i found the most unusual thing inside our cupboard. It was a small can of Ligo Sardines in Spicy tomato sauce that we bought at Unimart for the price of Php10.30...

Imagine my joy when I opened the can and had a few bites of the sardines. It left me smiling and I couldn't believe that eating Ligo Sardines in spicy tomato sauce could actually lift my spirits. Damn, if you only you, my dear readers, could experience that same joy in eating Ligo Sardines in spicy tomato sauce...

I truly recommend it. Subukan niyo!Ü

1 comment:

carlotta1924 said...

oi leon, gutom ka lang. ano nga ba yung ulam nun? nyahahaha.