Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Jobs, jobs...

"Guys, tell yourselves, 'I need this job.'" - Ronnie Gobres (boss ko)
"I should find another job!"- David Mejia (ako)

hehe.
this is one nagging issue in the office right now. recently, there have been major adjustments in our job descriptions. starting july 23, we would all just concentrate on affiliations and the PR calls only on the head offices in our assigned areas.

although now we could really feel like account executives, it is much too late and i am not content with my job. i have reached my point of elasticity and now i am just doing my job because i need to and not because i want to. i am very sorry to say that.

oh well.. they say that i cannot find a job that's this entertaining. i must admit that this job is entertaining but i have come to think about earning much more money. so this question comes in mind: would i choose happiness in my company that pays little or a financially-rewarding job? you will call me a hypocrite if i choose happiness with a low salary. i also think that this is not the only job that i can be happy.

as most of you know, my ultimate target in life is to become a commercial airline pilot. so right now, i say "to hell with 'career advancement'. what i need is money... tsaka wala namang advancement sa ginagawa namin eh.

sorry kung ang tingin nyo sa kin eh mukhang pera. i am just being practical and i hope you understand.

No comments: