Thursday, July 31, 2008

This video is from my trip from Manila to LAX (Los Angeles). It was pretty turbulent at first because of some weather disturbances in the Philippines/Taiwan area. I was just eating my appetizer when I took this video. I heaved a sigh of relief when it ended. The flight was pretty much smooth after that. I was seated at the fourth row (4B, B747-400, N754PR) Mabuhay Class of Philippine Airlines flight 102 (July 16, 2008). It is a direct flight from Manila to LA and is about 12 hours 30 minutes long. I was with my parents and aunt but they were seated away from me. I was beside a nice American lady from Dallas, TX who works at IBM and was crippled because of a freak accident at EDSA Shangri-la Hotel. What I did not like about this flight was that my personal video was not working. Actually, I shouldn't have been in that seat but some Congressman requested that he be seated elsewhere. I not being a complainer, I gave him my seat... partly because I was given an aisle seat. Also seated in the same section as us were GMA VP for Entertainment Ms. Wilma Galvante and actress Princess Violago (aw), Vic Sotto and Pia Guanio.

We landed in LAX at around 8.15PM of the same date. Very nice because the flight left Manila at 10.15PM so I gained at least half a day. It was a very smooth landing for us... a trademark of Philippine Airlines pilots, whose ranks I hope to join within the next 2-5 years as a B747, A340 or B777 second officer. hehe Ü

No comments: